Makes 10 servings
- 10 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 10 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- 10 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 10 teaspoons of ground chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup organic cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (100% pure pumpkin)
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups of water ( start with one cup and then add more if necessary - we want the consistency very thick)
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add rest of wet ingredients.
- Mix until all the lumps are nice and smooth.
- Place in large baking pan with one layer of saran wrap on bottom. Place finished mixed dough in center. T
- Take another large piece of saran wrap in over top and then begin to evenly spread the dough across. If you want add lightly almond slivers on top.
- Place in Freezer for 5 hours and continue to store. Use as needed.