Firstly this chicken is so darn good and easy! Secondly you are going to want to set the temp on your oven for 350F degrees.
Here are some health benefits of adding rosemary to your dishes:
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Rosemary is considered a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality. It is also known to boost alertness, intelligence, and focus.
- The aroma of rosemary has been linked to improving mood, clearing the mind, and relieving stress in those with chronic anxiety or stress hormone imbalances.
- The oil of rosemary has been known to promote hair growth prevent baldness, slow graying, and treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Rosemary is often used for digestion problems, including heartburn, intestinal gas, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite.
- Rosemary is specifically powerful against bacterial infections. It is linked to preventing staph infections.
- The nutrients in rosemary help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
How to prep your Chicken. I always rinse my uncooked meat in the sink. Who knows what's on it. Use any kind of non stick oil. My preferred is coconut oil to oil pan or glass pan. Once that is done, place chicken in pan, add lemon, salt, pepper, hand break rosemary over chicken (big or small pieces), and then add lemon slices on top. Place in oven once its preheated to 350F degrees. Cook in oven between 20-30 mins depending on size of chicken breasts.
Chicken desired breasts are up to you and you really can use any kind of chicken cut.
- Two sprigs of fresh rosemary ( you can opt to have dried too)
- Whole Lemon: Half to squeeze on chicken and the other half lemon cut in thin slices
- Salt and pepper to desired amount.