My Healthy Version of Chocolate brownies!
Ok... I dont want to toot my own horn but dang these are soo good!! I can say i have had many fails in the kitchen and this recipe is so far from it. Not only is it super easy to make but its fast! I will say this is what I consider a sometime snack. What I mean by that is that this is a great way to treat and not feel heavy or bloated.
First of what you will need:
- 1 can of black beans (14oz)
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup chocolate chips of choice
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of quick oats
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1.5 scoops of magnum Quattro salted caramel protein and 1.5 scoops of magnum chocolate love protein (or just 3 scoops of either).
So this is the easy part:
Up to 12 brownies
15 – 18mins in oven at 250°C
Place all ingredients in food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes. Place in 8 x 8 greased pan. Or until well blended! You want this to be super smooth texture.
Place into pre heated oven for 15 to 18 mins. They will still be super soft and look super soft in middle. Place in fridge for up to 8 hours to firm up and viola! The most rich and fudgey tasting brownies.
Please enjoy and if you try it please Take a photo and post on instagram and use hashtag #bodytemporecipe !!!!