Thank you for taking the time to visit this site. Let me tell you about me, my company and the positions I am seeking to fill.
My name is Erin Crawford and I run a company called Body Tempo Health and Fitness in Nanaimo, BC. My studio is located #3-2330 McCollough Road. Right off either the old island hwy or off Parkway down Northfield Road.
Body Tempo Health and Fitness is a boutique studio that offers, Personal Training, Nutrition Consulting & planning, Intimate group training, Spray tanning, and Infra Red Sauna sessions. Opened in March 2007 in Victoria BC originally and now in Nanaimo since 2011. My clients have grown in numbers of individuals of all walks of life and backgrounds.
My Goal is for Body Tempo Health and Fitness to be a place clients get great lasting results in a safe, fun and comfortable way. This is absolutely paramount. The Body Tempo Formula:
To provide amazing client care, support team, cultivates a strong sense of family, and creates raving fans of Body Tempo Health and Fitness Club.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
TRAINER / INSTRUCTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
To provide a world-class training experience that delivers measurable results to clients, cultivates a strong sense of family, and creates raving fans of Body Tempo Health and Fitness Club.
To always be client centered and results driven which will lead to:
- Honesty and Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligance – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication Skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, I will not accept applications any other way.
Look forward to hearing from you!