1. What should I bring to my first session and/or all sessions?
2. Are groups limited to women or men only?
There are also seasonal pre and post natal...
3. How long are personal training sessions?
The usual training session consists of approximately 1 hour sessions.
4. How often do I need to commit to training with your or in the gym?
That depends on your plan, your budget and how often you want to come into the gym. For Clients who purchase 1 on 1 personal training packages we provide them with their workout program and workout sheets so that they can do workouts on their own as well as with their trainer.
Workout program in app. Where you can input your weights and delete exercises omitted. There is an option for you to print off your program. If you would like a printed copy of your program there is a fee of $5. You may print off from your home at no charge.
5. Are you going to teach me how to design plans?
Not directly. The service is that of a coach-client relationship and not that of a teacher-student rapport. That said, in providing you with the info required for you to get the most out of your plans and helping you troubleshoot, over time, you should pick up a great deal as a secondary benefit.
6. If I email you how quick should I expect a reply?
All correspondence is email based with an average reply time within 24 – 48 hours. This allows for fully considered and measured questions, comments and replies.
7. How often are plans changed?
Programs are changed every 4 to 8 weeks.
8. Do I have to live in Nanaimo BC to obtain your service?
If you have access to an internet connection and Zoom, resistance training equipment, and quality foods (meats, produce, etc) we can most likely design a plan fit for you and your needs.
9. When starting a biweekly payment plan program how much money is due prior to starting?
We require just the first payment 5 days prior to start date. This allows for us to start programming. Your second payment will withdraw two weeks post start date.
10. Do I have to wear a mask while exercising indoors?
Wearing a mask is a personal choice and is no longer mandatory.
11. Do I need a vaccine passport in your gym in BC?
No vaccine passports are required.