Healthy mug protein carrot cake~gluten free
This is to date one of the most moist and Healthy cakes I have created to date! ENJOY!
- 2 tbs of whipped sweet potatoes (doesnt have to be fresh i use my plain left overs in fridge)
- 1 egg white or 3 tbs of egg whites
- 1/8 of a shredded carrot on cheese grater
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2- 3/4 scoop of vanilla protein powder (Magnum Quattro Vanilla protein powder for best result)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or to taste
Whip the potatoes with fork in large based mug (i use starbucks city mugs) with egg whites until smooth. Now add in Magnum protein powder, Cinnamon, baking powder until blended. Now you can add in your carrot (just as much as you like).
Place in microwave for 120 seconds. Check and then depending on your microwave place back in for another 45 seconds.
1/2 scoop of Magnum Quattro Vanilla mix in with a tsp of coconut oil and a dash of cinnamon. If too thick ad like 2 drops of water. Mix. then top!
Easy peasy! ENJOY! Please share with your Friends xo