About Erin Crawford
Hello my name is Erin Crawford, I am the owner of BodyTempo Health and Fitness inc.™ located in Nanaimo BC. I have always been involved in competitive sports. At a younger age I skied and swam competitively and I most recently succeeded in becoming a Champion Figure Athlete. I am a Certified Personal Trainer with BCRPA and I have studied in the fields of Sports Nutrition and Athlete Development. My experience and knowledge have aided me to help many people from all walks of life, both young and older. Some common goals I have been able to help my clients achieve are; weight reduction, improved flexibility, gaining muscle mass, improve and recovery from injuries, endurance training and excel in sport specific activities. Another passion of mine is cooking healthy, balanced and tasty meals that everyone can enjoy.
I have been coaching athletes for competition since 2010, both in person and online, and am a judge for both the NPAA and IDFA. I am a internationally publish Health and Fitness writer.
I'm proud to be sponsored by Canada's own Magnum Nutraceuticals. Magnum Supplements help me be the best athlete possible with quality supplements. I am also sponsored by an amazing Swim line and Competitive suit maker www.Gingerwear.ca. She will make you anything you want custom.
Erin Crawford, Owner, BodyTempo Health and Fitness
- 2008 4th Place NPC Florida, Tampa
- 2009 1st Place WNSO, Vancouver
- 2009 3rd Place WNSO, World Championshop
- 2009 4th Place Figure America Universe
- 2010 3rd Place WNSO Word Championship
- 2011 Featured in Oxygen's October issue
- 2012 Hot and Fit 100
- 2013 Hot and Fit 100
- 2014 Hot and Fit 100
- 2012 1st Place IDFA Figure Pro
- 2012 2nd Place WBFF
- 2013 2nd Place NPAA
- 2014 2nd Place NPAA
- 2014 2nd Place BCABA
- 2015 7th Place IFBB World Qualifier
- 2016 10th Place Arnolds Classic Amateur
- 2016 Featured in Hot and Fit 100 Inside Magazine
- 2017 Featured in Natural Muscle Magazine