Thank you for taking the time to visit this site. Let me tell you about me, my company and the positions I am seeking to fill.
My name is Erin Crawford and I run a company called Body Tempo Health and Fitness in Nanaimo, BC. My studio is located #3-2330 McCollough Road. Right off either the old island hwy or off Parkway down Northfield Road.
Body Tempo Health and Fitness is a boutique studio that offers, Personal Training, Nutrition Consulting & planning, Intimate group training, Spray tanning, and Infra Red Sauna sessions. Opened in March 2007 in Victoria BC originally and now in Nanaimo since 2011. My clients have grown in numbers of individuals of all walks of life and backgrounds.
My Goal is for Body Tempo Health and Fitness to be a place clients get great lasting results in a safe, fun and comfortable way. This is absolutely paramount. The Body Tempo Formula:
1. Strength training with weights
2. Flexibility, core strength, body awareness and mind/body connection.
3. Proper form
4. Nutrition guidance to get the most out of their training
5. Bust through personal walls and over come them for lasting results
We are currently expanding and rebuilding a new space and we are looking for the right individuals to join our team. The following are team members we are currently seeking:
Mission: To provide amazing client care, support team, cultivates a strong sense of family, and creates raving fans of Body Tempo Health and Fitness Club.
- Projects and tasks on track 100%
- Celebrate life events 100%
- Pre-qualify prospects to qualified consult (80% conversion)
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
TRAINER/ INSTRUCTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
MISSION (JOB MISSION)
To provide a world-class training experience that delivers
measurable results to clients, cultivates a strong sense of family,
and creates raving fans of Body Tempo Health and Fitness Club.
OUTCOME OF JOB
To always be client centered and results driven which will lead to:
- Client retention rate of at least 75%
- Generate 1 client referral a month
- Produce 1 client testimonial every month
1)Honesty and Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically.
Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and
2)Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly
and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
3)Communication Skills – Speaks and writes clearly and
4)High Standards – Expects personal performance and team
performance to be nothing short of the best.
5)Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with
supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working
6)Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when
under heavy pressure or stress.
7)Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and
sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record
of working hard.
8)Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal
9) Flexibility/Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing
priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity
How to Apply:
I am looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then send your cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact by telephone.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, I will not accept applications any other way.
Look forward to hearing from you!