Protein pumpkin pie
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (heaping)
- ¾ cup ground almond meal
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- stevia to taste.
DirectionsMix all ingredients in a bowl to make a paste. If too loose add a bit more of the coconut flour. Place in bottom of pie pan and bring up the edges of pan. Place in oven at 375 degrees F for 8-10mins. Until lightly browned. Be careful with coconut flour as it burns FAST.
- 1.5 cups Almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¾ can of pumpkin puree (preferred BPA Free liner can and organic)
- 4 scoops of Magnum Quattro protein powder vanilla
- 6 tablespoons of egg whites (beat to fluff)
- Stevia to taste.