Tanning and Infra-Red Sauna in Nanaimo
- Single 1 hour Developing spray tan $45.99 plus taxes
- Group of any 5 days is $200.00 plus taxes
Infra Red Sauna Sessions
- Single 30 minute session: $25 plus taxes
- Single 60 minute session: $40 plus taxes
- Group of (5) 30 minute sessions: $100 plus taxes
- Group of (5) 1 hour sessions $160 plus taxes
How to Get the Best Tanning Results
- Exfoliate your skin for 2-3 days with an exfoliator mitt or cloth. Do not use oil based exfoliator scrubs.
- Shave if necessary 24 hours prior to spray. Or 24 hours after again only if you need to. Not necessary for tan.
- Come with clean skin (no moisturizers or make up).
- Wear dark loose clothing when coming for tan. Sandals if possible as well.
- Avoid showering for 8-24 hours. This will help your tan to develop fully.
- When you do shower for the first time, avoid any scrubbing or soaps. Rinse off using hands to wash off bronzers.
- To help make your tan last as long as possible moisturize daily.
- Tan should last up to 5-7 days if properly taken care of. This is the natural shed shedding schedule.
- Please note once tan is on it may get marked but know that it is just the bronzer and once you shower it will be a beautiful streak free tan once it has developed fully.
We're A Dedicated Team Of Personal Trainers Who Will Be Beside You As You Make Your Fitness Goals A Reality
CEO and Studio Owner
Personal Trainer with Heart
A fitness traveller. Knows first-hand what it's like to be overweight.
BCRPA-registered Fitness Leader, certified in Personal Training
Take Charge Of Your Life
Weight training in many medical journals (including Human Kinetics Advanced Exercise Prescriptions text) has
I didn’t start out being fit. I knew that I wanted to start exercising